Thursday, 25 August 2011


I've not had a proper full time job in ten years and have absolutely nothing to lose and yet I still have enough self respect not to go looting, and find the people who did to be utterly disgusting. That's how low they are. Worse than dog shit.
 

Don't blame unemployment. Hell, at least they're on the dole.. I've got too much pride for that! I make do with what money I have coming in from freelancing work and the Pit to see me through the week. I don't have an XBox or £100 Reeboks. I don't want them. But if I did, I'd save up all my pennies and get the satisfaction out of knowing that I've earned them.

This is not about the gutter classes rebelling against the Government not caring about them or anything... It's Greed and peer pressure and a sign of weakness.

Interesting to note, they were interviewing a group of these so-called-people on Sky earlier, and they insisted on having their faces covered with bandanas and hoods. Now, Why would that be? Let's analyse this?

They don't want to be identified. Because they are fully aware that they know that they are criminals. They fear the retribution that identification may bring, either from the Police or vigilantes.

This suggests that they know the difference between right and wrong, but they seem to have drawn a vague line between Laful and societally Moral.

They know they have broken laws, criminal damage, theft, assaults. And they know this to the extent that they fear the consequences. They do not however appear to have any morals whatsoever. they think they're lashing out at the government when instead they're lashing out at members of their own community, but blinded by sheer greed and adrenaline.

One particularly steamy lump of shit in a red bandana claims to have written a CV, got suited and booted and gone for job interviews, but was overlooked. This has happened to me countless times. Countless. I shrug it off as tehy found someone more suitable for the job. You do not try and make the government sit up and take note by destroying potential employers. Have they ever applied at Currys? They might have had a chance there, earned some money and bought a television with their hard-earned wages. Probably with a staff discount on top.. and they could then appear on television as a proud member of the community without hiding behind a bandana.

Another claims that he was "providing for his family" by stealing nappies. I shan't go into that one.

One thing that has actually surprised me, is that in all the looting, rioting, muggings and murders, I've not heard one single report of a rape. This is very good, but I wonder why that is? They'll stoop low enough to beat someone to death for trying to put out a fire, but not so low as to satisfy one of the basic primal urges. Food, warmth and sex. They're stealing food, lighting fires.. Again.. Is this just a glimour of morality showing in these animals... Or are the media glossing over sexual attacks?

No comments:

Post a Comment