FUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!
Some people. Jesus. Fucking Energy Vampires who just want to drain me dry of every last scrap of soul and spirit. I'm sure it isn't aimed at me, directly, but I feel I'm getting drained nonetheless.
See, this all goes to Facebook.com. I use it to keep up with friends, perve over girls' profiles and all the other things that Facebook is useful for. It's a handy little window on the world.
Now, Things aren't amazing for me. I have it worse than some, but far better than others. I shan't go into this here. I used to post the occasional emo status, as everyone else does around the place. Then I decided to challenge myself. Instead of the rut I was in, I would just post neutral to positive statuses. If i ever felt the need to have a moan about things, I'd just post something ridiculous - A daft random movie quote, some quippy one-liner or just what the Met Office says the weather will be. If I couldn't think of anything nice to say, I just didn't say anything and logged off Facebook. This has been going extraordinarily well for me and by forcing myself to be happy, well, I've actually had some fun and started enjoying life.
BUT the Energy vampires are lurking in the shadows...
The main one, whom we shall call "The Queen Of The Damned Depressing", is an old friend. Sure, she's not having a good time of it lately. BUT, Every Single Fucking Time I log into FB, there it is, her latest status update, Bitching and moaning about fuck my lifey type nonsense. About fifty times a fucking day. Moaning about how nobody will ever love her and how she may as well be dead. JESUS! Nobody wants to talk to you on facebook chat, my dear, is because you're so bloody morose and emo that they don't want to be your psychologist. Nobody will ever want to talk to you until you cheer the fuck up or at least don't attempt to suck everyone around you into this bottomless pit of despair that you've dug YOURSELF into. Harsh? Maybe, but it's the truth.

No comments:
Post a Comment